Do you want to look like a complete numpty walking down the streets? No?! Not surprising because i guess that 75% of us care about how we look. Although fashion is definatley from the eye of the beholder (aka from each individuals point of view) but i think we can all agree on these no no’s !! As my dad try’s to remind me daily: ‘COOLNESS AT ALL COSTS’ – even though coolness is probably not a word, it’s a catchy phrase that i will forever remember 🙂
1. Don’t wear pink against red – the colours clash badly and seem play games with your eyes – not fun!
2. Don’t have your pockets hanging out – out of experience , people look at you as if your some sort of scruff bunny but luckily it’s easy to solve = tuck them in!
3. Try not to have stains dripping down the front of your top/blouse. This gives away your bad habits when eating and shows your a messy eater… it also just ruins you top.
4. If your on holiday , it’s not very pleasant to have your tan lines showing when wearing a tube top!! so just undo the strap when sun bathing!
5. DO NOT WEAR SOCKS with SANDALS! It tends to look VERY geeky !! If your feet are cold wear socks with boots or trainers.
6. You don’t want to wear jeans that are too tight – if you can’t pull it off. It shows to much leg, sometimes more then we want to see …
7.Pop collars …. try not to – it looks like a mistake!
8.Builders bum … It’s gross !! so please: Pull up your trousers!
9. NO VPL’s please – Visible Panty Lines. It’s not the most attractive thing you have to offer.
10. Never leave stickers on the bottom of your newly bought shoes of price tags on your tops! But some times ever stars tend to forget 🙂
So try to remember:
COOLNESS AT ALL COSTS